- 04 Dec 2022
- 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
A Family Christmas at Hartlebury Castle
Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 December, 11am to 5pm | Worcestershire County Museum at Hartlebury Castle
Enjoy an enchanting Christmas in Worcestershire…
In a weekend of festivities, follow the brand-new nutcracker trail, meet Mother Christmas, and get stuck into fun family activities. Explore the Castle – dressed especially for Christmas – with its talking portraits, hands-on exhibitions and nostalgic room sets. Don’t forget to book your grotto spot to meet Santa too (optional – booking links below).
- Pop into the Victorian School Room to write your letter to Santa
- Join Joey the Juggler and Looby Lou as they show off their juggling and balloon modelling skills – and have a go yourself!
- Meet Mother Christmas at 11.30am and 2.00pm for a chat in the Saloon and receive an extra little treat
- Visit on Saturday to enjoy the festive sound of bells chiming with the wonderful Hand Bell Ringers
- On Sunday, visitors can listen to lovely performances from Wilden Choir
- Meet Santa! Book tickets for your exclusive 10-minute time slot to meet Santa in his grotto with no queueing required. Have a chat with him, share what you’d like for Christmas, take photographs (don’t forget to ask our head elf to take one with the whole family) and receive a gift addressed personally to your child
Book to meet Santa – FULLY BOOKED
Whole-site admission + £6 per child to meet Santa (includes gift). Entry tickets must be bought at the same time as booking your grotto tickets. These slots are fully booked, but you can meet Mother Christmas at 11.30am and 2.00pm in the Saloon and receive an extra little treat!
If you are not booking to see Santa, you can either book your tickets online, or tickets will be available on the door.