A box of replica wearable Roman armour and props for use in the classroom.
- 4 Armour plates in section. Assemble with hooks and laces.
- Wooden floor stand for armour
- Wooden head for armour stand, inc 2 bolts and butterfly nuts to attach head to stand
- Sword with sheath and belt.
- Red wool tunic
- Helmet with plume holders (a tube is provided to protect central red plume from bending
- Dagger in sheath (end bent over to avoid accidents)
- 2 black feathers, one each side of helmet
- 2 pairs of white gloves – please use when handling armour
- Pair of military sandals
- Notes about the Roman Army in red folder
Price: £20 per half term.
To book a loans box please email Su Vale on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01299 250416.
- Roman History
- Weaponry and armour
- Historic Warfare
- Dress up box
Contents of the Roman Armour Loans Box