Museums Worcestershire visitor updates
5pm, 14 July 2021
Covid-19 update: 19th July easing of restrictions
We have enjoyed welcoming many visitors back to the museums since we re-opened in May. We understand that the lifting of restrictions on 19th July may cause concern for some of our visitors and would like to reassure everyone that Museums Worcestershire continues to work to ensure that our museums are safe, comfortable and enjoyable places for visitors and staff.
In order to keep our visitors and staff safe Museums Worcestershire will:
- Monitor capacity at sites in order to avoid crowds
- Maintain the requirement for visitors to book our busiest exhibitions and events, whilst also allowing time during the day for ‘walk-ups’
- Recommend visitors wear a face covering indoors
- Maintain hand sanitisers throughout the museums
- Maintain perspex screens at welcome points
- Continue with enhanced cleaning of public and staff areas
- Maintain extra ventilation throughout the buildings
Please don’t visit the museums if you feel unwell.
Our aim is to make sure you feel comfortable visiting our museums, and we very much look forward to welcoming you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Commandery – Worcester: firstname.lastname@example.org
Worcestershire County Museum at Hartlebury Castle: email@example.com
Worcester City Art Gallery & Museum: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are ways to find out more about our collections and buildings:
Visit our webpages for Worcester City Art Gallery & Museum, The Commandery – Worcester and Worcestershire County Museum at Hartlebury Castle.
For the latest updates join our mailing list.
Follow us on Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
Check out our Research Worcestershire blog.
As well as our Facebook pages ‘Worcester City Art Gallery and Museum’, ‘The Commandery – Worcester’ and ‘Worcestershire County Museum’.